Never, ever, ever shake the baby!!!!
· Make sure that the car seat is always secured properly.
· Put the baby to sleep on their back to decrease the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
· Test the water temperature on your wrist to make sure it's not too hot before giving the baby a bath.
· Do not drink hot liquids while holding the baby
· Never leave the baby alone with a young sibling or pet. Do not leave the baby alone in a tub if water (even to answer the phone) or on high places such as a changing table or chair
· Don't reheat formula in the microwave-- it heats unevenly and can burn the baby's mouth